Hello! Welcome to my first blog post about being in my thirties!
If you're reading this you are either: a friend/relative who I have forced to read this (sorry!)
or you are a 30-something year old who is also thinking we are still young enough to blog (we are aren't we??).
So let's start with the pleasantries, My name is Danni and I am 30 years old (and 9 months). I am a student nurse and I live in Sheffield, Yorkshire with my boyfriend and 3 cats.
Turning 30 in March was surreal for many reasons. The main reason being that I was no longer in my twenties which seemed to have gone on forever? The other reason being thanks to the classic 'rona, I was not able to see any friends or family for my birthday and more importantly, have a massive party so I can drink away the thirty thoughts.
9 months on and I don't feel that different since turning 30 however with it nearing NYE, I have been thinking about how I am going to use my thirties to my advantage. What I want to do differently, what I want to achieve, learn, avoid.
So here I sit on boxing day in bed listening to Radio 2 (I know, I really don't help myself) starting a blog. I had a blog in my early twenties where I would write about my old little baking business and review books and Lush products (bless me) but I feel this one might be a bit more... wine based?
If you are a genuine reader... thank you for getting this far, I hope you like this blog and take from it some laughs if anything.
If you are my friends/family.. be nice, my new hobby could be worse!
Yaaaay! love this!!
ReplyDelete